Friday, November 19, 2010

Priynka Chopra







I am one of the younger actresses earn national award – Priyanka Chopra
"I learned that I was a young actresses earn prize national.Pour me, it's perfect," Priyanka Chopra, on the eve of the opening for the national award ceremony.

Priyanka, who won playing a character in a complex, mode, suitable phones mobile, actresses apply to directors and scripting, winning where they are at the end of his career."I never expected my carrière.Je am not a fan background, took baby steps in this phase, but one thing that I like the idea that quality is flexibility." I say "not" a role Aitraaz negative and not too worried before Meghna Mathur (character she plays so) are nuances are not expected from a typical Hindi film heroine.

And even now, I am Angel Anjani, film very romantic, but at the same time, I prepare for this can be the role of the life of JV Khoon Vishal Bhardwaj in Maaf, where she played a woman who had seven men in their lives. At the end of this year, I'll high-end gift action in the future.

Interestingly, in the industry, where some bat, faithful to certain banners, Priyanka has become actress is requested by banners. It is very popular with Bhardwaj and Bhandarkar, given that it Roshans Chopras and Johars. "I'm not here to make new friends." Yes, it is probably close during the filming, but at the end of the professional account.Say that I am diplomatique.Je say I'm Gandhi in my thoughts. I hope that administrators give me only where the nature they have in mind. In addition, family I was never in life and death in such a situation. For me, acting as all other tasks, like any other industry there are many and not very nice people here.

She agreed that it was easier to say. "I do not think that the actor should be connected with the character theory about part.Je thinks that the problem lies in the nature of the game that I could not identify. I have to say how they will react if put in this situation. As one of the JV Maaf Khoon. Here, the challenge is to act as a biographical note complex at an early age.
Director, actor

In the last few months have seen him authentic performances in some movies not very last bonne.Ce is Pyaar Impossible, which makes the film at least visible.Si it went beyond the Director player tags? "".I am improving but still largely dependent on my administration.Je can judge still heard not meat in the ECE script' I carefully for their ability to perform Madhur mode to convince me and the first refusal Kaminey thinking is a film about people with half a dozen scenes for moi.Vishal me in Miami and I convinced. "It's just like Sweety is a strong character, which I think public.»
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Priyanka Chopra Hot Photos, Priyanka Chopra Hot photos, Priyanka Chopra's chest, Priyanka Chopra binkini photos photos, Priyanka Chopra nipples snow peak, Priyanka Chopra wet dress, Priyanka Chopra Hot cleavage, Priyanka Chopra Topless Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment